KPA Solicitors’ property lawyers can provide assistance with the following matters of property law:
- Assist with the sale or purchase of property.
- Advise on costs involved including stamp duty and taxation
- Advice regarding the Contract for Sale
- Advice and representation to negotiate special terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of your property
- Advise you on lenders’ requirements
- Perform title searches
- Advise you on the right questions to ask the seller to ensure the property is legitimate and correctly valued
- Assistance with property settlement
Arrange a consultation with KPA Solicitors and chat with an experienced solicitor.